Farrell Auctioneers Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd bring to the market this residential farm with outbuildings on approx. 10.7 Acres. The residence consists of a 3-bedroom farmhouse with kitchen/living area, kitchenette, sitting room and a bathroom, the property is in need of refurbishment. The lands are of good agricultural quality and located to the to the rear of the farmhouse. Outbuildings include stone barns and a turf shed. There is water supply to the lands and the boundaries are in good condition. Ardrahan is a small village in South Co. Galway. Located on the N18 Galway route, 30 minutes to Galway city and 35 minutes to Shannon Airport and well serviced by the M18 and M6 motorway with easy access at the Kiltiernan junction. All amenities are near-by with choice of primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, restaurants, sporting facilities. Kinvara is 4 miles away and the busy market town of Gort is 6 miles away.
• Approx. 10.7 Acres
• P.V.C windows
• Outbuildings include stone barns and turf shed
• Possibility of site potential
• Lands of very good agricultural quality
• Water supply – Private well
• BER – G
• Sanitation - Septic tank
• Approx. 2.5km from Ardrahan village
• Commuting distance to Galway/Shannon & Limerick
• Offers huge potential to the purchaser to refurbish the residence
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only to arrange to view the property please contact Farrell Auctioneers Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd on 091 - 632688.