To live in Kinvara is to live in one of the most sought-after locations in the country and we at Farrell Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this property set in the heart of Kinvara village with breath-taking views of Kinvara Bay. The property has three bedrooms and would make an ideal home or holiday home as not only would the occupants have the benefit of the areas unrivalled natural beauty; lively picturesque coastal village also has all amenities needed for everyday living including schools, childcare, post office, a host of restaurants/cafes/bars, playground, medical centre, hotel, GAA facilities not to mention the instant access to a selection of beaches dotted along the Wild Atlantic way. Properties like this rarely come to market, and this property has to be viewed to appreciate both the dwelling and the stunning setting. To arrange a viewing please contact our office.
• Breath-taking uninterrupted views of the bay
• Built to a very high standard
• Spacious courtyard garden with recently finished 40sq meter grey sandstone patio surrounded by railway sleeper flower beds
• Mature trees and shrubs in landscaped gardens
• Boiler house and new garden shed
• White P.V.C windows throughout
• Located in the heart of seaside village of Kinvara, on the quieter end of the harbour
• Close to motorway access to both Galway and Limerick
• Close to all amenities needed for everyday
• Modernized to include new electrical and wired fire/carbon/heat to meet current regulations
• Porcelain Carrera marble style tiles throughout the ground floor
• New wood flooring throughout the first floor
• New kitchen installed by a local company in 2019
BER: E1 BER No.104792395 Energy Performance Indicator:322.89 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway 5.30m x 1.80m
This area has tiled with porcelain tiles which run continuously throughout the ground floor.
Sitting Room 4.10m x 5.10m
Spacious area with stunning water views, this area has porcelain tile flooring, a new Henley solid fuel stove with feature fireplace surround and two large windows with uninterrupted waterfront views of the bay.
Kitchen 3.20m x 3.70m
This area has newly fitted kitchen by a bespoke local kitchen fitter finished in farrow and ball pavilion gray, white quartz countertop, floating oak shelves, subway tile backsplash, induction range cooker, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, back door cloak area with an oak bench, drawers, feature subway tile wall and coat hooks.
Dining Room 3.70m x 2.75m
This room has a large window overlooking the courtyard garden, feature ceiling light and connection point for telephone and fibre broadband.
This newly fitted downstairs w.c under the stairs is fully tiled with coastal toned subway tile, a low flow toilet and w.h.b, sink and vanity
Landing 2.70m x 2.25m
This area has wood flooring and access to the attic
Bathroom 2.55m x 2.10m
This area is tiled floor to ceiling and contains a large shower, sink with vanity unit and w.c.
Bedroom 1 3.20mx 3.70m
This room is located to the back left of the property, views overlooking the courtyard garden, wood flooring, integrated utility area including washing machine and tumble dryer, hot water tank and storage space
Bedroom 2 5.10m x 2.60m
This room is located to the front left of the property and has beautiful views over Kinvara Bay, built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and light fixture and wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 4.00m x 2.80m
This room is located to the front left of the property and has beautiful views over Kinvara Bay and wood flooring.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only to arrange to view the property please contact Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd on 091 - 632688