Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents LTD are delighted to bring to the market this Commercial Unit which has full planning permission to convert to a one-bedroom townhouse which extends to approx. 645 sq. ft and located within walking distance to Gort town center. The property would be ideal for someone who wishes to reside within walking distance of all amenities and the public transport system as this property is moments from center of Gort town & offers easy access to both Galway & Limerick Cities via the M18 motorway. The area serves well as a commuter area to Galway & Limerick Cities lying adjacent to the motorway, whilst offers its own local vibrancy with plentiful amenities, services, local schools & a friendly environment. To view this property please contact, our office to make an appointment and we recommend viewing as it is rare for a detached property of this size in this location to come to the market.
• Property extends to approx. 645 sq. ft.
• O.F.C.H / Option to connect to Gas Town Supply
• Property Built in 2000
• New Triple Glazed Windows (Tilt & Turn) awaiting to be fitted.
• Solid Oak Flooring
• Oil Boiler Fire Bird
• Outside Tap
• Courtyard to the rear
• Parking to the front
• Limestone Facade
• Sanitation – Town Supply
• Water – Town Supply
• Broadband available
• Walking distance to all amenities
• Planning Ref No. 201865 - Commercial Unit with full planning to convert to one bedroom townhouse
• Ideal opportunity for a first time buyer/someone wishing to relocate to the town or as a commercial unit.
BER: B1 BER No.800798159 Energy Performance Indicator:3190.76 kWh/m²/yr
Main Area 6.30m x 4.50m
Bathroom 2.10m x 0.80m
Utility/ Storage Room 3.20m x 2.50m
Upstairs Storage Area 2.30 x 3.00m
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only to arrange to view the property please contact Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd. on 091 - 632688