Farrell Auctioneers & Estate Agents Ltd are delighted to bring this residential farm to the market for sale by Public Auction on Friday 14th August 2020. The 2 bedroom farmhouse which is need of refurbishment extends to approx. 800 sq ft. is set on approx 50 acres of mixed agricultural lands. The property is located just 4km to seaside village of Kinvara which is a host to all amenities needed for everyday living such as schools, shops and transport systems. The lands above are situated to the left of Kinvara Bay and have shoreline frontage and access to the sea. The lands are of a mixed quality throughout but .There are two small lakes contained within these lands. It is located toward the East boundary of these lands. Some of the lands once hosted the Manor house of Count De Basterot but this manor is no longer standing and only the garden walls remain partly intact. There may be potential to rebuild the manor house to its original state with the grant of planning permission. On opportunity to purchase a property which such potential in such a sought after scenic area rarely comes about.
• Extends to approximately 1,000 sq ft
• Set on approx. 50 acres with inland fresh water lakes and woodland
• Demesne original internal limestone walls sill remain some up to 10ft in height
• Property has benefit of seaweed rights to adjacent shore line
• 2nd derelict cottage and outbuildings on the property which has potential of restoration
• Current dwelling is set on elevated site with long driveway
• Pier adjacent to the lands with road access
• Stone folly located on the coastline that could also be restored
• Maybe an option to purchase the lands separate
• Located approx. 4km from Kinvara village
• Farm lands are off mixed agricultural quality
Entrance Hallway 1.55m x 2.15m
This area has north facing windows
Living Room 4.60m x 5.00m
This room has concrete floors, south east facing windows and open hearth fireplace.
Sitting Room 3.00m x 4.20m
This room has wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.00m x 1.50m
This area contains w.c and w.h.b
Bedroom 1 3.00m x 4.25m
This room has solid wooden floors, south west facing windows with views of Burren Mountains
Bedroom 2 3.30m x 4.90m
This room has wooden floors and north facing windows.
Landing 0.95m x 1.60m
This area has solid wooden flooring and north facing windows.
Viewing of the property is strictly by appointment only to arrange to view/walk the farm please contact Farrell Auctioneers Valuers & Estate Agents LTD on 091 - 632688 or Colm on 086 - 2455925.
Public Auction takes place on Friday 14th August 2020 at 2pm at the property at Doorus Demesne, Kinvara, Co. Galway.
Auctioneer On The Day: Mr. Colm Farrell MIPAV TRV - 086 - 2455925
Solicitor With Carriage Of Sale: Mr. Colman Sherry, Colman Sherry Solicitors, The Square, Gort, Co. Galway - 091 - 631383