Farrell Auctioneers Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd bring to the market this residential farm with outbuildings on approx. 37.2 acres. The residence consists of a 4-bedroom farmhouse with kitchen/living area, kitchenette, sitting room and a bathroom, the property is in need of refurbishment. The lands are of good agricultural quality and located to the to the rear of the farmhouse. Outbuildings include 2 bay hayshed, old storage shed, livestock handling facilites, 4 bay back to back slatted unit with forage storage area. Ardrahan is a small village in South Co. Galway. Located on the N18 Galway route, 30 minutes to Galway city and 35 minutes to Shannon Airport and well serviced by the M18 and M6 motorway with easy access at the Kiltiernan junction. All amenities are near-by with choice of primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, restaurants, sporting facilities. Kinvara is 4 miles away and the busy market town of Gort is 6 miles away
• Approx. 37.2 Acres
• Residence in need of refurbishment
• P.V.C windows
• Outbuildings include 2 bay hayshed, old storage shed, livestock handling facilities, 4 bay back to back slatted unit with forage storage unit.
• Lands of very good agricultural quality
• Water supply – Private Well
• BER – G
• Sanitation – Septic Tank
• Approx. 5km from Ardrahan village
• National schools located close by
• On secondary school bus route
• Commuting distance to Limerick/Galway
• Excellent opportunity
Walking of the lands is strictly by appointment only to arrange to walk the lands please do not hesitate to contact our office on 091 - 632688.