Farrell Auctioneers & Estate Agents area delighted to bring to the market these top quality agricultural extending to approx. 21 acres, lands located at Moneen East, Ardrahan, Co. Galway. These lands are some of the best quality lands to come to the market in this area for many years, the lands are in a unique location with private entrance and access to a stream. Located on the lands are five loose boxes and an open grain store. The stables have piped water and electrical supply, an area at back of stables suitable for a sand ring, timber fenced area at front of stables for exercising horses. Please contact Farrell Auctioneers & Estate Agents for full details and maps.
• Unique location
• Private entrance
• Potential as a horse, grazing or tillage farm
• Property is located in the town land of Moneen East in a cul de sac.
• The property contains access to a stream.
• A separate entrance accesses the stables
• 5 loose boxes and an open grain store.
• The stables have piped water, which can be turned on at the metre at the entrance,
water supply is through the Ballyglass / Fiddane Group Water Scheme.
• Electricity supply with outdoor fittings.
• Area at back of stables, suitable for a sand ring
• Timber fenced area at front of stables, for exercising horses
• Approximately 21 acres
• Excellent land quality and well maintained
• L shaped
• End section (plans 1 and 2, folio no. GY3199F) have had walls removed, rendering this section suitable for installation of gallops.
• Entire property is currently in tillage (Barley and wheat)
• Will be re-seeded
Walking the lands are strictly by appointment only to arrange to view the property please do not hesitate to contact Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents LTD on 091 - 632688 or Colm directly on 086 - 2455925.0