Farrell Auctioneers & Estate Agents Ltd are delighted to bring to the market approximately 38 acres of agricultural lands. The lands are located just 4km to Craughwell village which is a host to all amenities needed for everyday living such as schools, shops, a bus and rail access. Athenry and Loughrea towns are accessible in about 13 km with access to M6 Galway/Dublin Motorway. The lands are of good agricultural quality and there are some out buildings on the lands including old derelict farm house, lean to and hayshed. The water to the lands is from the local water scheme and there are also some entitlements with the lands.
• Approx. 38 acres
• Water – Ballymana Group Water Scheme
• Located approx. 4km from Craughwell village
• Outbuildings include old lean to and hayshed.
• Boundaries in good repair
• Some entitlements included in the sale
• Lands are off good agricultural quality
Walking of the lands is strictly by appointment only to arrange to walk the lands please contact Farrell Auctioneers & Estate Agents LTD. on 091 - 632688 or 086 - 2455925.